1/4 Man 3/4 Pizza



Never forget the ratio! Some times you just have to make some homemade pizza!

Crust: Org. Flour, Olive Oil, Teaspoon "Secret Power" Yeast, Salt, Water
The Crust came out pretty good. A little crumbly towards the end of baking, however, the yeast have a is so friggin powerful! Excellent outcome.

Topping: Italian Herb Sauce, Kale, Yellow Onion, Garlic, Stir-fry Tempeh (Golden Brown heated in Sesame Oil with Garlic and lots of salt) Plus: Mozarella and on the second pizza a little smoked gouda. "Good-ahhh?"



Pizza Listening Station: The Byrds - 5D and Smashing Pumpkins - Pisces Iscariot for real.

PS: I attempted a donut with some leftover dough (see first picture) and the boiling technique is quite fun. It came out surpisingly springy but lacked the egg/course salt/butter love.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday messages and gifts and calls! I hope that in my 26th year I can be as peaceful as I can in all circumstances and with whomever I go may I see them as supremely precious!

4 comments:

RAFIII said...

The 'za in picture one just went in the oven. Trust me. By the end of its time it was golden delicious.

Mandy F said...

You are extremely precious.
Please make me 'za now
Ok bai

Mandy F said...

OMG I was in your old Allston neighborhood and there's a new Nepalese restaurant where Greg and I ate huge bowls of daal and a-ok spinachy momos with excellent dipping sauce and very good spicy milky tea yum yum!
Then I hung out with Derrick. Boy, he's nice!

emily said...

1/2 band 1/2 drugs