new years


no pics from the post-new years dumpling dinner party...sorry.

derek and I had Alyssa and Max over for a dumpling dinner party:

light wontons with vegetables (carrot-cabbage-garlic-ginger...ummmm. YUM!)
baked tofu
fresh beets
edamame app.
wasabi cauliflour and rice

derek's new bamboo steamer worked magically!


new years in boston was totaly excellent anf featured one million gallons of tea

i send out deeppeaceofhostlove to Derek and Gabriella for providing the most comfortable pull out in the world...no joke!
(actual pull-out not pictured)

2 comments:

RAFIII said...

plus:

How can I forget Dave Karen's visit "V.I.P" party where the "P" stands for "people" "peace" and "PIZZA PARTY!!!!!!!" which would be V.I.P.P. of course!

hapy new years!
seek peace

Chez said...

I hope you figured out how to use your "seek peace" vinyl sticker, i made it! My focus is representin'in Dallas currently.
much love in 08'