"East Coast" Momo #1

Momos 8/22/07
"East Coast" Momos #1

Local PA potatoes
Local PA onions
Local PA Garlic
Ginger root
Dulce Seaweed (ME)
Curry/Masala/Pepper
Braggs

Dough: Unbleached flour with about 1/4 whole wheat flour with salt and masala in mix.

(I need to get some real soy sauce I think...so I'm not always slugging the Braggs. P.S. the Dulce is what makes them "coastal")

Verdict: pretty tasty. did not stay together very well. I think it is the whole wheat flour. My dough technique is still far from decent. The Dulce rules too.

In the future: I'd like to try an ethiopian/eritrean style dumpling. Make a sour dough somehow (injera dumpling? nuh-uh!) and a fou'l mix. Served with a simple salad (lettuce/tom/olive oil). Sweet! Big ups to Asmara Portland, ME

Oh!: Momo suggestions are always welcome!

"Om Ah Hum Om ah Hum Om Ah Hum. Wonderful Prajna! May we and all beings be nourished by this food in our search for peace and let us eat first so that others may have the courage to eat!"

No comments: